Even small wooden crates could be opened, painted, and held on the wall as intriguing square-shaped cabinets. It will not be the first place you think to hang a favourite print, however the bathroom’s smaller size can highlight a prized piece beautifully. If there’s one place to actually indulge in the bath, it’s together with your linens. A set of luxurious towels does wonders to make you’re feeling pampered—and with proper care, they’ll last through many a wash.
- Opt for a unique, daring or interesting print to maximise the influence in a small area like this.
- They’ve stood as a lot as years of wear and tear, so there’s no need to fret about damage from a couple of drips.
- In any case, this design thought is sensible, versatile and aesthetically pleasing.
- Look for fascinating shapes, vintage or classic detailing, or a grand size to add loads of light.
- Hang a big mirror, over your bathroom basin, to bounce the pure light around the room and make the entire house really feel larger.
Err on the minimalist aspect for fixtures and fittings, maybe choosing out a shade or two from the stonework for partitions or woodwork. A monogram is a …