The Medications feature should not be used as a substitute for professional medical judgment. Additional information is available on the labels of your medications, but please consult your healthcare provider prior to making any decisions related to your health. View a timeline of your health history that includes lab results, immunizations, and medications, even if the data is from different health institutions. Share your medications, blood glucose, Walking Steadiness, cardio fitness, and other mobility metrics with providers. And to facilitate physician discussions, you can create a PDF of your available health records. You can receive important notifications about your loved ones’ health and view things like their activity, mobility data, heart rate data, and trends in the Sharing tab.
- Samsung Health has prepared videos of expert coaches who will teach you new fitness programs including stretching, weight loss, endurance training, and more.
- Transitioning the objective to core status will allow a target to be established and progress toward achieving the target to be tracked.
- Most tribal societies provide no guarantee of healthcare for the population as a whole.
- Guidelines from NIH for the diagnosis, treatment, and control of COVID-19.
- Sharing data from the Health app can lead to richer, better-informed